Connect with Appac Media Team
204, 2nd floor, Aathisree Towers,
DB Road, R S Puram, Coimbatore,
Tamil Nadu, India - 641002
Check out latest thoughts & opinions
from our expert marketing team.
Etiquette of Digital Marketing Consultant
April 15, 2022
Here are some of the best practices we follow
- Act as a marketing consultant in doing the best practices and helping the client in taking decisions.
- Get into their business, Have deep conversations understand their needs & wants.
- Constantly do R&D in improvisation of their Product or services in the digital stream.
- Know their grey areas and create an actional strategy by conducting in-depth analyses from their existing setup and target group.
- To Maintain workflow mentioned in the contract with desired productivity. Use scrum to evaluate the daily work.
- To build performance marketing and create high yields from the ROI, At the numbers don’t speak much its only the results. These are trigger points to build confidence with the client.
- Bring innovation to the client domain, make mistakes and learn quickly.
- Google & Social are not alone the only source to generate traffic & leads. There are multiple touchpoints to brand and create an impact on the audiences.
- Do Competitor Analysis and improve market share, keep ahead of the competition
- Keep the Evaluation matrix and present the actuals with key performance indications at infrequent intervals to gauge your travel and performance.
- There are various tools available for project management. Have a structured flow to Monitor the growth.
- Build transparency and share access to the data with the client. Good practice for long-term engagement.
© 2021 Appac Mediatech Pvt. Ltd. - All rights reserved